My name is Summer and I live in the great state of Alabama. My husband is Dustin. We have been together for 9 years and married for 7 years. He is the love of my life and I love him more and more everyday. We have 2 daughters, a 7 year old, Eden Rayn and Nevaeh Skyy who is 2. They are so different and I love to see their differences come out. Eden is just like me and Nevaeh is just like Starla, my sister. Mom I am so sorry =) We have a baby we named Halo that lives in Heaven. I can not wait until the day I can be with him/her. I attended Samford University and majored in Nutrition/Dietetics. But in the end I stuck with my first love, photography. I own a small company, Vision of Eden Photography. I still love nutrition and love to eat right and try new foods. So don't eat crap around me or I will let you know how bad it is =)....God is a very important part of each and everyone of our lives. Without Him we would be nothing. So enjoy reading about our crazy, crazy lives and I'm glad that you have taken the time to be part of it.
Love, Summer Kay
No comments:
Post a Comment