I know this is going to sound crazy to most but I truely believe that God sent me this book just at the right time. A family friend of ours that I have not seen in probably around 8 or 9 years, is a friend of mine on facebook. The day after we lost the baby I changed my status on facebook asking people to keep our family in our prayers through this difficult time. Not many people knew at this point what they were praying for. I got a message in my email shortly after from this friend telling me that she did not know what we were expriencing but she just felt like she needed to share the story of lossing her baby with me. She said she felt that God wanted her to tell me. It was so amazing. I called Dustin over to the computer and just cried because I knew God was taking care of us and he would lead us in the path that we should go in next. She told me about this book and of course I couldn't find it anywhere. I posted on Facebook that I needed to find this book as soon as I could. That afternoon a wonderful friend of mine walked through the door holding the book. She had read my post and stopped by a store and they actually had the book in stock. This book gave me so much hope and peace. I recommend that everyone who has lost a child, or any family member to someone who has, read it.
I want to thank this family friend, who I recently saw, =0) for listening to God. She will never know how much she helped me. I also want to thank my friend that bought me this book. It was such a simple act but meant so much to me.
"Because you prayed,
you gave and you loved,
here in my arms is wholeness,
no brokenness."
No comments:
Post a Comment