Eden Rayn
Eden turned 7 on June 10th. She is such a carbon copy of myself. It is really fun to watch her sometimes. She is such a little mother. God has blessed her with compassion like I have never seen before. She is so loving. Eden gives you her whole heart which is a blessing and a curse. Strong willed and fights for everything she wants. She has such an imagination and loves to play and spend time with her friends. She loves her Starla. They talk on the phone all the time so the 3000 miles away doesn’t matter that much. The other day we were sitting in the car and Eden said, ”Momma , I don’t know why but me and Starla are connected. She is my best.” It was so cute. It means a lot to us that Starla and Parker stay so involved in the girls lives even if they are so far away. They know how busy we are so they work extra hard to keep in touch with the girls.
Eden was in a pageant in April and she got 1st alternate and Miss Photogenic. She was so proud of herself. She said she was done with pageants, right after the pageant, because she got her 2 trophies..haha! Of course later that afternoon she was asking what color she would wear next year. =0) She is so funny. So dramatic but I love every minute of it. She is my little drama queen. Eden took hip hop dance this year and was amazing at it. I don’t know where she learned how to move like that…haha! She loves to dance. She is starting a new school this year which she is excited about it. At first she didn’t like the idea but now she has decided this is what she wants to do. Eden starts cheerleading for her old school in August. She is so ready for that to start. Not me. I am sponsoring again this year and its a lot of work. I love every minute of it but it takes a lot of patients. Eden loves to cook. She has decided she wants to be a nurse or a chef when she grows up. Haha! What ever makes her happy is fine with me. She either wants to take care of me or cook for me. Either way is fine….=0) I just pray that God gives her direction and shows her where she is suppost to be in life.
Eden was in a pageant in April and she got 1st alternate and Miss Photogenic. She was so proud of herself. She said she was done with pageants, right after the pageant, because she got her 2 trophies..haha! Of course later that afternoon she was asking what color she would wear next year. =0) She is so funny. So dramatic but I love every minute of it. She is my little drama queen. Eden took hip hop dance this year and was amazing at it. I don’t know where she learned how to move like that…haha! She loves to dance. She is starting a new school this year which she is excited about it. At first she didn’t like the idea but now she has decided this is what she wants to do. Eden starts cheerleading for her old school in August. She is so ready for that to start. Not me. I am sponsoring again this year and its a lot of work. I love every minute of it but it takes a lot of patients. Eden loves to cook. She has decided she wants to be a nurse or a chef when she grows up. Haha! What ever makes her happy is fine with me. She either wants to take care of me or cook for me. Either way is fine….=0) I just pray that God gives her direction and shows her where she is suppost to be in life.
Nevaeh Skyy
Nevaeh is our little tomboy girly girl..If there is a such thing…=0) She is such a ball of fire. Two going on 15. She reminds me of Starla so much when she was little. Let’s just say we are in for it in a few years if this is the case…=0) Nevaeh loves babies and fingernail polish. She loves to dig in the dirt but only after she has her “maketuck” (makeup) on. She is so funny and makes us laugh none stop. You never know if she is going to hit you or hug you. She says her name is “Nevaeh Skyy Lynn’s Girl.” She hasn’t figured out that her name is Nevaeh Skyy and Skye Lynn is her aunt. She loves her Skye Lynn. They talk on the phone everyday. Skye spends the night with the girls once or twice a week. They are so happy when she is here. Nevaeh is as hard headed as they come but she is the first one to share whatever she has.
Nevaeh was also in a pageant in April. She screamed when she walked out. Typical Nevaeh! =0) She won most photogenic. I was so proud of her. She is such a blessing. Nevaeh left daycare in May. I thought this would be hard for her but she is so easy going. She loves being at home. As long as I am here to play and she has some baby dolls she is happy. I have decided to keep her at home this fall and spend some more time with her. She has been running around in Eden’s old cheerleading uniform. It is so cute. She wants to cheer so badly.
Nevaeh was also in a pageant in April. She screamed when she walked out. Typical Nevaeh! =0) She won most photogenic. I was so proud of her. She is such a blessing. Nevaeh left daycare in May. I thought this would be hard for her but she is so easy going. She loves being at home. As long as I am here to play and she has some baby dolls she is happy. I have decided to keep her at home this fall and spend some more time with her. She has been running around in Eden’s old cheerleading uniform. It is so cute. She wants to cheer so badly.
The girls are growing up so fast. I didn’t realize how much of their lives I had missed while I was working. I know I can never get that time back but I can spend extra time with them now. It is so excited to see them grow up together. Having a sister is an experience that I always wanted for Eden. When I found out Nevaeh was a girl I was so excited. There is nothing like having a sister. They are so different and yet so similar. It makes me smile to sit and watch them play together. They love each other so much. They don’t realize it now but they have formed a bond that will last the rest of their lives . I just want them to know how much I love them. I wish for them that they will learn to laugh their way through the hard parts of life, be happy, enjoy life, and to always keep God in their hearts.
“We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that they are someone today.”
No comments:
Post a Comment