Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Just As Christ Forgave Us"

I know this blog is not going to be like my other post but I just need to get something off my chest. Sorry for the ramblings…=0)
How can people be so insensitive? Through all that we have went through the past few week you would think we had 100% support from our friends and family. Most people have been supportive and that means the world to me and Dustin. We really do appreciate it. Most people will never know how much we do appreciate it. I’m not mad at anyone . I am just hurt. Hurt that the decision me and Dustin made through this were not good enough for some people. I know I shouldn’t let stuff like this bother me but it hurts to know that someone will take something so devastating to our family and be critical about the decisions that we made. Why should someone have the right to question the decision we make for our family?
Why is it so hard to forgive?
Forgive : to give up resentment of or to cease to feel resentment against (an offender), To excuse for a fault or an offense; pardon
This is one of the strongest definitions I have ever read and is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. How do you forgive someone that has hurt you so badly? How do you forgive someone that doesn’t see anything they have said or done as wrong? How do you put a smile on your face when they are around to keep peace? By the grace of God….
Ephesians 4:32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
So so hard!.....

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand sweetie. It's not easy by any means, but GOod does give us the strength to do so. we love you, and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete