Friday, October 2, 2009

Our Crazy Life...

So I haven’t updated my blog in awhile so I thought that I would use go ahead and update everyone on what’s going on in these parts. =0) Life is good. God is good. We have had so much going on here lately it as been hard to find time to breathe but I love being busy and having tons of stuff to do.
Eden’s homecoming was last night. I am so proud of her. She is growing up to be a beautiful, SMART little girl. Eden has had a hard summer and has made some pretty grown up decisions for herself. She amazes me everyday. Eden has been making straight A’s and working herself to death cheering. She has a drive to be the best at everything that you usually don’t see in kids her age. She told me the other day, “I don’t have to be the best, I just have to try the best.” She is so cute. I think she is up to 4 missing teeth now. She just had to pull the front 2 at the same time. Of course it was the day before school pictures. Haha! She has her own facebook now and her own email. I could have never figured out how to use that stuff when I was 7!


Photobucket
Nevaeh is getting bigger and bigger everyday. Sometimes she talks to me and I forget she is only 2. Her 3rd Birthday is coming up in November and she is so excited! When she gets upset with someone she disinvites them to her birthday party. At this point she will have no guest because she has disinvited us all. =0) Nevaeh is the complete opposite of Eden. Her new favorite things are Dora the Explorer and Pheneus and Ferb. She tells me that she is “mommy's shunshine, daddy’s shunshine, and Skye’s shunshine.” Lol! Nevaeh is one of those kids that makes everyone around her smile and laugh. She is going to be a character when she gets older.
nev

Dustin and I have had a lot going on. Dustin has been playing a lot of golf and took up a new hobby. Guns…. *eyerolls* Yeah I know, Lord help me. Lol! Actually it is pistols...=0) He is taking Nevaeh to her first gun show Saturday while I’m at cheerleading competition. How redneck is that?…haha! He is really random sometimes but I love him. =0) I will be taking Eden to her 3rd competition next Saturday and she is super excited. The past few months have been packed. I have been coaching Eden’s cheer squad, cleaning houses pretty much full time, volunteering at the school, keeping Nevaeh full-time, and trying to finish up some classes.
Skye finally got her drivers license. In other words be cautions while driving around Sumiton…lol! Starla and Parker have gotten settled in, in California. God is using them to do amazing things there. They have built a new church pretty much from scratch. http://www.freelifechurch.tv/ Eden misses Starla so much but she has been able to talk to her on the phone a lot and they video message on skype…That was really fun for Eden.
All in all we are all doing wonderful and have made a lot of changes in our lives. But these changes are a good thing. We love you all! Thanks for keeps up with us!... =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment